La naturaleza está en todas las profesiones
I presented some preliminary results from our bioturbator-microbe association project in the first Ecology in R virtual conference. You can download the slides in the button above.
This was a very interesting experience, where the focus was on showing our workflows, the typical packages we used, the limitations and advantages of using R for our projects.
- Interactions between chemosynthetic bivalves & seagrass promote ecosystem functioning in contaminated sediments
- Building a network of invertebrate-microbe associations from seagrass beds. Part II
- Building a network of invertebrate-microbe associations from seagrass beds
- [In Spanish] Descubriendo las bestias de la Venezuela prehistórica
- [In Spanish] Un paraíso ecológico en declive en el Caribe