Building a network of invertebrate-microbe associations from seagrass beds
I presented some preliminary results from our bioturbator-microbe association project in the first Ecology in R virtual conference. You can download the slides in the button above.
This was a very interesting experience, where the focus was on showing our workflows, the typical packages we used, the limitations and advantages of using R for our projects.
- Building a network of invertebrate-microbe associations from seagrass beds. Part II
- Interactions between chemosynthetic bivalves & seagrass promote ecosystem functioning in contaminated sediments
- La naturaleza está en todas las profesiones
- Field campaign in Ischia!
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of 50 years of coral disease research visualized through the scope of network theory